The benefit of a porcelain crown is they replicate the original tooth function and often look better than the original tooth. Patients frequently select a porcelain crown to cover up the front portion of the tooth which may have an aesthetic flaw. New porcelain crown technology adds not just cosmetic appeal but removes very little enamel and adds additional reinforcement.
Enamel-Saving Porcelain Partial Crown
Porcelain Onlay Restoration
- An “Onlay Restoration”
- 3D porcelain-sculpting technology
- Complete treatment with a partial crown in a single visit
- Less invasive than a complete crown procedure.
- Enhance natural tooth preservation
- Excellent intermediary treatment between a filling and a full crown