Financing & Insurance
At Better Dental, we believe that great dental care should be accessible to everyone. That’s why we work with most major insurance plans, and also offer a range of payment options that include financing or payment plans in order to help you afford the care you need.
We warmly invite you to discuss payment options with our billing specialist before your appointment.
Payment is due at the end of each appointment. We accept:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Personal check
We understand that not everyone can afford to pay for our services upfront or in a single lump sum. That’s why we offer several financing options.
- CareCredit – If you need 12+ months for repayment or a zero-down payment option, we work with CareCredit to provide financing. You’ll make regular monthly payments to CareCredit for the duration of your loan, which can be up to 60 months.
- Sunbit – Sunbit technology is used by thousands of people every day to pay over time for unexpected expenses. It’s designed to approve 90% of people who apply with fair, transparent rates and no late fees, origination fees, or penalties. Sunbit is the kind, kind of payment.
- LendingPoint Financing – LendingPoint believes you are so much more than numbers on papers or filled-in form fields. That’s why they’ve spent years perfecting a proprietary smart technology that, in seconds, can paint a more complete picture of you. A picture that unlocks your perfect loan solution and all the possibilities that come with it.
- Ask about our 6-month Invisalign payment plan
We are a preferred provider with over a dozen insurance plans, including:
Bright benefits preferred provider for university students.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental (PPO or Premier)
- Dental Health Alliance
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
- TRICARE (Non Active)
Please note that we are unable to accept Medicare or Medicaid at this time. Don’t see your Insurance carrier below, call us and we will provide a complimentary Insurance benefits report.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out! Give us a call and ask to speak with our billing specialist or inquire at the front desk before your appointment.