Anti Cavity Sealants Save Teeth An Money
Never Get A Filling Again
- Strength weak spot
- Seal and protect areas toothbrushes cannot reach
- Highly recommended for children
Help Your Kids Tackle Cavities In Problem Areas
Discover The Line Backer In Defense Against Cavities
- Sealants are a nontoxic, resin coating that is placed on the chewing surface of the back teeth
- Seal out any bacteria, germs and food that would cause tooth decay
- They are painless, safe, efficient, easy-to-apply, long-lasting and very cost effective
Children tend to have a hard time properly cleaning those back surfaces of their teeth. However, adults can also benefit greatly from sealants. Our adult guests in the Raleigh area are increasingly taking advantage of these benefits by having anti-cavity sealant treatments. – Dr Draper
“Adulting” is hard but anti-cavity sealants are harder
Anti cavity sealants make sense for adults
You can save money on dental care in the long run by getting sealants for your molars and pre-molars. When should an adult consider sealants?
- Have you had one or more cavity in the past year?
- Do you rush through brushing?
- Do you forget to floss?
- Do you have deep grooves on chewing surfaces?
- Do you really like sweets?
- Do you always feel like you have a dry mouth?
- Do you never seem to find the time to go to the dentists?
We know that 95% percent of all adults will eventually have at least one cavity in the pits and grooves of their molars during adulthood, but dental sealants serve as an effective way to prevent such cavities. Dental sealants last about 15 years, so during that time you can rest assured that your molars will be well-defended against cavities.