Invisalign: Invisible Braces
Straight teeth without the fuss
Traditionally, orthodontic treatment was primarily aimed towards teenagers and was a time when eating was difficult, brushing and flossing were nearly impossible, and smiling was out of the question. The introduction of Invisalign has opened many doors for teens and adults alike who want to straighten their teeth without the look and discomfort of metal braces
Ready for Invisalign?
Serving Apex, NC and Beyond
With the huge demand for this relatively new yet increasingly popular treatment, we are proud to be one of the few Preferred Providers of Invisalign in the Apex, NC, area. The Better Dental team has undergone specialized training and certification to provide Invisalign, and we now have numerous guests receiving this revolutionary treatment – even those who have never seriously considered orthodontics in the past.
Invisalign aligners are made of a virtually invisible plastic, addressing many of the problems associated with metal braces. As your teeth slowly but steadily move to their desired position, you will be surprised to see how many people will fail to notice that you are undergoing an orthodontic treatment. That means not having to feel self-conscious about how you look while you straighten your smile. One thing people may notice, however, is that you are smiling a whole lot more!
The Invisalign treatment is highly popular among individuals who needed but never received braces in their youth, as well as those who have been postponing their orthodontic work due to aesthetic concerns regarding braces. Studies show that many teens and adults are unhappy with their crooked or asymmetrical smile, but not quite unhappy enough to endure the hassle, embarrassment, and time commitment of traditional braces.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
The advantages are “clear”
The results of both Invisalign and braces may appear the same – a confident, beautiful smile. However, when you stop and compare the two, the advantages of Invisalign are “clear”:
- Both options offer an effective solution for a variety of orthodontic issues, including crowded teeth, uneven spacing, overbite, underbite, and crossbite;
- Both offer overall straight teeth upon completion of treatment;
- Both cost an average of $5,000 – the total varies from case to case; however,
- Invisalign aligners can be removed easily at any moment;
- Allow you to eat any and all the foods that you enjoy;
- Allow proper brushing and flossing for improved periodontal health;
- Allow more free time, with dentist visits once every four to six weeks;
- With the smooth, comfortable plastic aligners, the chances of cheek or gum irritation is substantially lower than with the sharp metal of braces;
- Finally, Invisalign offers you the enjoyment of virtually invisible teeth straightening!
Invisalign for Adults and Teens
An easy enhancement for your smile
Choosing to straighten your teeth is a big decision that affects not only your appearance but also your lifestyle. As an adult, you may be looking to improve your smile for business and social reasons, or even for a special occasion like your wedding day. Or perhaps, you are a teen or the parent of a teen looking for an effective, modern answer to the braces conundrum. Either way, Invisalign can provide a simple way to get straighter, more symmetrical teeth without having to put your life on hold.
Regardless of your reasons for avoiding orthodontic treatment in the past, you now have a good reason to reconsider. Invisalign is a brand-new opportunity for you to take your smile to a new level, and our team is happy to further discuss the benefits of the treatment and help you make an informed decision.